In a nutshell, Kina is a software platform that can do all of the following:
- Automated Document Recognition and Classification
- Reconcile information from one document to another, such as purchase order to invoice
- Document separation and validation
- Sophisticated data extraction from tables, statements, fields and identifying elements in PDF and Excel.
- Document workflow and collaboration between people, teams and organizations
- Content based classification of documents: name documents and perform actions based on the entities and concepts within a document
- Build workflow and business rules visually, in your browser, with no tools or software.
- Connect to cloud resources such as Box.com, Amazon and DropBox.
- Listen passively to mailing lists and process email and documents that match those criteria
- Present documents for people to review, add additional information and perform human-centric decisions.
- Provide electronic forms alongside documents for additional information collection
- Send alerts and create triggers on specific content, information, categories and document types.
Kina functionality can be snapped together so the combinations are unlimited.